Smartphone Video Workshop
Do you want to tell your own business stories with your smartphone?
Book on to our popular DIY Video Filmmaking Workshop: “Tell Business Stories with Your Smartphone”
You’ll learn how to think like a storyteller and a filmmaker, and how to create engaging videos with your smartphone.
Award winning movies have been made with Smartphones. Why not your business video?
This is an in-person half-day workshop (4 hrs), and is structured to cover the essentials of a well-told business video.
- Using Stories in Business
- Story Structure
- Stages of Production
- Camera Composition and Shot Types
- Filming Best Practices
- Editing and Post-Production
- Equipment & Software Option
What we'll cover
- The difference between fiction-told stories and business stories
- The Golden Thread
- Three basic story structures with examples
- How to plan any production, large or small
- Basic camera composition
- Types of shots you should be using
- Smartphone best practices - a checklist to be remembered
- Filming best practices - you'll be doing some filming
- The editing workflow
- We'll download a smartphone editing app
- You'll edit what you've filmed
- Recommended equipment to “professionalise” your shots
- Recommended software to take your smartphone’s camera up a level
- People to follow for if you want to go deeper
After the workshop, you can book a free 1 hour session as a follow up, so you can ask questions and get additional help and advice.
Filming your own business videos is now as affordable as pulling out your Smartphone.
But telling a good business story with your smartphone means thinking like a filmmaker. This is what you’ll learn.
It’s your BIG DIFFERENCE.
The Workshop will put you ahead of the hoards of well-meaning marketers who simply point and post with no story, and no engagement.
Book your spot in an upcoming Workshop. Start telling your own business stories.
Book an Appointment
If you are interested in finding out more about the services we offer or would like to book a workshop either call on 01536 674749, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form on our contact page.